During the Coronavirus Pandemic
March 21, 2020
(1) Pray for our community of Magobeko, that it would be protected from infection. This includes all of the families that we have had the privilege of serving, as well as our preschool students.
(2) Pray for the protection of our Tanzanian team, namely John M., Martina, Mecktilda, Janeth, Debora, George, John N., Mariam, and Rose. Pray also for our U.S. team, including Claire, Jack, Esme, Carolyn, and Susan.
(3) Pray that both the U.S. and Tanzanian teams would have wisdom and know how to love others in the midst of a pandemic.
(4) Pray for the children with albinism and with other disabilities at the local government center, that they would remain healthy and free from infection.
(5) Pray for the government and all those in leadership in Tanzania, that they would have wisdom and use resources wisely to serve the people.