1. We are made to seek, find, and know God; we realize that we can experience intimacy, communication, and friendship with Him in His presence. We believe that we become better equipped for ministry when our lives are grounded in prayer and worship, and we are focused on intimacy with God.
2. It is only through grace—the infinite, undeserved love of God for us and His ongoing transformative power—that we are able to love and walk in righteousness. We live in complete dependence on grace, which sustains us.
3. Our lives are meant to be laid down in radical love for God and for people. Denying self and living for love is only possible with the realization that we are in need of nothing when found in Him. Love and sacrifice always go hand-in-hand, and learning to love requires a willingness to suffer for the sake of righteousness.
4. We have been adopted into God’s family, so we purpose to create family among the lonely and abandoned. (Psalm 68:6)
5. We live to see “Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven” (Matthew 6:10), realizing that we partner with a God who is at work everywhere in the world. We invite heaven to invade earth among the poor, broken, and lowly, and live in radical hope and joy as we focus on God and His advancing Kingdom.